SIC Code 3952
Lead Pencils, Crayons, and Artists' Materials
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing lead pencils, pencil leads, and crayons; and materials and equipment for artwork, such as air-brushes, drawing tables and boards, palettes, sketch boxes, pantographs, artists'colors and waxes, pyrography goods, drawing inks, and drafting materials. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing mechanical pencils are classified in Industry 3951, and those manufacturing drafting instruments are classified in Industry 3829.
- Artists'materials, except drafting instruments
- Boards, drawing: artists'
- Boxes, sketching and paint
- Brushes, air: artists'
- Burnishers and cushions, gilders'
- Canvas board, artists'
- Canvas, artists': prepared on frames
- Chalk: e.g., carpenters', blackboard, marking, artists', tailors'
- Colors, artists': water and oxide ceramic glass
- Crayons: chalk, gypsum, charcoal, fusains, pastel, and wax
- Drafting materials, except instruments
- Drawing tables and boards, artists'
- Easels, artists'
- Enamels, china painting
- Eraser guides and shields
- Frames for artists'canvases
- Frisket paper (artists'material)
- Gold or bronze mixtures, powders paints, and sizes: artists'
- India ink
- Ink, drawing: black and colored
- Lettering instruments, artists'
- Maulsticks, artists'
- Modeling clay
- Paints for burnt wood or leather work, platinum
- Paints for china painting
- Paints, artists'
- Palettes, artists'
- Pantographs for drafting
- Pastels, artists'
- Pencil holders
- Pencil lead: black, indelible, or colored
- Pencils, except mechanical
- Pyrography materials
- Sizes, artists': gold and bronze
- Sketching boxes, artists'
- Tracing cloth (drafting material)
- Walnut oil, artists'
- Water colors, artists'
- Wax, artists'
Companies assigned to SIC code 3952:
See other SIC Codes